Fevicryl Modge Podge Gloss – 120 ml
3 in stock
- Specialist Glue – The Modge Podge Gloss can be used for specialist decoupage crafts – a French art technique of sticking papers on a wooden surface. This technique is used to give surfaces the look of paintings
- Dual properties – This product has dual properties as it acts as both a glue and varnish for Decoupage. The unique formula allows for better sheen and sticking properties that add an extra bit of gloss to the surface
- Multi-purpose – The Modge Podge Gloss can be used on multiple substrates including wood, glass, MDF, fabrics, metals and more. Depending on the surface, it can be applied and allowed to dry for a few hours
- Easy application – The Modge Podge gloss can be easily applied with the help of an acrylic colour base quote. An even layer of the Modge Podge over paper can help in the proper sticking of the two substances 5) Acrylic colour base quote is recommended before modge podge or starting with the decoupage project.
- Acrylic colour base quote is recommended before modge podge or starting with the decoupage project