Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, Portrait, 10 Colours – Skin Tone
2 in stock
New, updated color palette! Set of 10 colors. Dual Brush Pens feature flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke.
- Colors include: 910 Opal, 912 Pale Cherry, 942 Cappuccino, 990 Light Sand, 992 Sand, 947 Burnt Sienna, 977 Saddle Brown, 879 Brown, 899 Redwood, N15 Black. Colorless Blender Pen not included.
- The updated color palette now includes 910 Opal, 990 Light Sand, 992 Sand, 947 Burnt Sienna, 879 Brown, and 899 Redwood
- Ideal for hand lettering, watercolor, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, coloring and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper
Get creative with your Dual Brush Pens! Check out Tombow’s blog 5 Tips for Drawing with Brush Pens!
Dual Brush Pens FAQs
Should the Dual Brush Pens be stored vertically or horizontally?
Our Dual Brush Pens can be stored both horizontally and vertically. However, we recommend storing them horizontally to conserve consistent ink color over time.