Staedtler Mars Lumogrph Charcoal Pencil – Soft
2 in stock
Staedtler Mars Lumograph Aquarell Pencils are high-quality break-resistant premium drawing pencils for writing, drawing, sketching, and hatching as well as for professional graphic and artistic applications on paper and matt drawing film. The special lead and super-bonded lead formulation result a metallic lustre in a wide variety of grey tones for expressive sketches and drawings.
Mars Lumograph Charcoal pencils contains a high proportion of carbon and charcoal for a wide range of deepest black tones. Ideal for blending and hatching as well as for expressive sketches and portraits. They are eco-friendly as well—made in Germany from PEFC-certified cedarwood.
- Staedtler Mars Lumograph Charcoal Pencils ; Hardness / Gradation – Soft; Lead Diameter – 4.5 mm; Shape – Hexagonal; Length – 175 mm
- High quality charcoal pencil
- Special lead formulation containing a high proportion of carbon and charcoal for a wide range of deepest black tones
- Particularly suitable for blending and hatching as well as for expressive sketches and portraits
- Wood from PEFC-certified, sustainably managed forests