Masking Tape 1 inch
3 in stock
- Masking tape is a type of pressure-sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper and an easily released pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- It can be written or painted on crepe paper, an excellent choice for arts, stationaries, labeling, kid’s school projects, and other crafty activities.
- The adhesive is the key element to its usefulness, as it allows the tape to be easily removed without leaving residue or damaging the surface to which it is applied.
- It is generally used in painting, to mask off areas that should not be painted. Fits well to various surfaces like cloth, plastic, paper, glass, wood, laminates, metal, and leather. Avoid use on freshly painted walls, drywall, wallpaper, and other delicate surfaces.
- Easy Application! Tears easily by hand without curling unnecessarily and conform to uneven and textured surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.